Eastern Shore Asset Protection Attorneys
|When creditors, lawsuits, foreclosure or bankruptcy threaten your real and personal assets, there are often preventative steps you can take.Based in Salisbury, Maryland, The Law Firm of Shaw & Crowson, P.A., has worked since 1993 to design and implement effective asset-protection plans for individuals, families and businesses. Our Salisbury asset protection attorneys can help you take every legal and ethical step to help you protect your assets. Contact our law firm for immediate help when lawsuits, repossessions, garnishment and foreclosure threaten your property.|
Answering Your Questions Regarding Asset Protection Strategies in Maryland
Do you have questions about how to protect:
- Your home or other real estate
- Your business assets
- Your farm
- Your bank account or retirement funds
Since the economic downturn the rules about finance have changed. You can’t win today’s game playing by yesterday’s rules. The attorneys at The Law Firm of Shaw & Crowson, P.A., work daily dealing with today’s new financial realities. We can provide experienced counsel and legal services to protect your property from creditors, shield your assets, mitigate or prevent threatened foreclosure, reduce debt and help you reorganize your personal and business finances so that they are more manageable.
Our Salisbury attorneys stay up-to-date with the rules and procedural regulations of the Federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. We have studied the latest procedural regulations implemented to protect homeowners in foreclosure and have learned how these new regulations can help protect you and mitigate against the loss of your home through foreclosure.
You Can Rely on Our Proven Strategies to Get You Back on Track
Asset protection strategies can include:
- We can analyze how your real and personal property is vested and consider alternative property vestings to help protect assets.
- We can provide focused and detailed information regarding how to protect specific property from creditors.
- We can assist with bank or creditor workouts.
- We can advise you about mortgage mitigation and inform you of all your alternatives.
- We can help you avoid home foreclosure through an alternative, and less painful, foreclosure mediation process.
- We have helped hundreds of individuals and families prevent foreclosure through Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- We can provide current information regarding the state attorneys general Mortgage Servicing Settlement.
Out-of-state debt consolidation companies cannot represent you in Maryland courts. We can represent you in both Maryland courts and federal courts in Maryland. We stay abreast of changing state and federal law in order to effectively preserve your interests.
Important changes in Maryland estate and trust laws may affect your asset protection strategy. It is vital that you consult with experienced legal counsel to ensure your asset protection strategies are fully compliant with the new laws.
Contact an Experienced Eastern Shore Asset Protection Lawyer
For effective asset protection legal services from an established, competent and trustworthy law firm, contact our office.
The Law Firm of Shaw & Crowson, P.A., is a federally designated debt relief agency.
We are a federally designated debt relief agency. We provide debt relief under the Bankruptcy Code.